Remote Control Battery Light Blinking Red/Green

Ask for advice with fixing or repairing or custom modifications here.
Janikahu

Re: Remote Control Battery Light Blinking Red/Green

Post by Janikahu » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Same thing happened with me.
Any solution?

lowellthomas

Post by lowellthomas » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:10 pm

hi aii i have the same problem i pluged my controller into pc to calibrate it and now i have a red/green flashing battery light and i have tried everything to get it to respond to anything but all it does is flash red and green on the battery icon i tried re-plugging it in to diff usb port and nothing tried diff usb cable and nothing tried moving sticks to left and one to right and nothing please help fix if you can i think mabe when you plug it in to pc if fries something cause im not the only one with this problem

lowellthomas

Post by lowellthomas » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

hi all i see im not the only one with this battery light on the controller flashing red green has anyone found a fix for this or is controller fried when you plug it into pc to calibrate thats what broke mine i ordered another controller and im not plugging it in to pc again just so it too fries from a bad flash system installed in there controllers if anyone knows of a fix please post lol youll have a lot of friends lol but the problem lies in when you do connect to pc to calibrate it messes up controller so you cant pair,connect,change modes, ect,ect

drake89

Post by drake89 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:42 am

I have the same issue. I've done that if you press the Return to Home button whilst powered on the LEDs cycle though being red and green. This leads me to belive the rods are falsely calibrated to be in the lower right corner (left rod) and upper left corner (right rod).

This is the "Change Remote Control Mode" mode. Pressing the Home button is changing between Japan, European, China and US modes.

The problem is I belive is that this overrides the connection to the PC.

Which won't really help anyway as it seems the Calibration option is broken anyway.

I'm going to try to drain the controller battery but I fear it will have auxiliary memory batteries.

drake89

Post by drake89 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:50 am

It seems it has entered "Remote Control Mode" mode.

Pressing the Return to Home button will change the #2 and #3 LEDs cycling red and green.

This changes to Japan, European, China and US modes.

So this must mean the rods are incorrectly calibrated into the lower right corner (left rod) and upper left corner (right rod) positions. When controller is turned on it enters this mode which must cancel the PC connection.

Ill try and drain my controller battery but I feel it will have quartz batteries for memory retention. =(

boobo

Post by boobo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Just wondering if anyone has figured out a repair for the controller issue?

brig57

Post by brig57 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Has anyone figured this out? I am having the same problem