Binding Isue

Ask for advice with fixing or repairing or custom modifications here.
jspil72

Binding Isue

Post by jspil72 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:18 pm

About three weeks ago I crashed my Xplorer V into a tree. There was an issue with the compass that made it go out of control. Long story short Xiro's warranty process could not have gone smother, and I had replacement parts within a week. I have installed the new flight controller and updated the firmware to everything. I was very careful on the first two flights and everything seemed perfect. On Sunday April 29 I did two early afternoon flights at further distances and higher altitudes and again all seemed fine. Later that evening I wanted to get some video of an awesome sunset. I went to one of my usual spots and for some reason the drone had become unbound with the transmitter. I tried the binding procedure five times and nothing. Went home and tried redoing firmware to the flight controller and then tried the binding procedure four more times....nothing. I do not understand how everything worked flawlessly just a few hours ago and now this. Dose anybody have any suggestions? I really dont know what else to do here any help would be very very appreciated. Thanks
Jason Spilis