cant download videos from xiro xplorer mini

Ask for advice with fixing or repairing or custom modifications here.
plymouthwelshboy

cant download videos from xiro xplorer mini

Post by plymouthwelshboy » Mon May 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Having just bought above drone - I have used it twice. yesterday when I plugged the usb cable from the laptop into the drone and switched it on - it immediately connected and I was able to download the videos. today, same procedure and it won't connect at all. nothing done differently. the app says camera not connected. I can download the videos to my phone wirelessly, but nothing when connected to laptop - anyone got any ideas why? It is my first drone and I have no idea what to do and frankly so far xiro support haven't replied to any emails. Steve

alex
Site Admin

Re: cant download videos from xiro xplorer mini

Post by alex » Tue May 30, 2017 9:39 am

I have always downloaded them from mine wireless. I then upload them to Google drive and get them from there for the laptop. I know this is not the best workflow but it works !

Alex
Cubot X17,Android 5.1
My Xiro:
Xiro Explorer V
Gimbal Version: 50521
Flight Controller Version: 50710
Camera Version: UG330_C_FW-4.9.1_150804_H
XIRO App: V2.1.3

plymouthwelshboy

Post by plymouthwelshboy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:44 am

Thanks Alex. I'm just plugging my phone into laptop after downloading them wirelessly. I reloaded app and that worked slightly better. It is irritating though. Do you have a xiro mini and if so did you find anywhere to get spare batteries and prop blades? Steve

alex
Site Admin

Post by alex » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 am

plymouthwelshboy wrote: Do you have a xiro mini and if so did you find anywhere to get spare batteries and prop blades? Steve
Good point here Steve, I'm going to write to Xiro asking this question and a few others we are having issues with.

Thanks

Alex
Cubot X17,Android 5.1
My Xiro:
Xiro Explorer V
Gimbal Version: 50521
Flight Controller Version: 50710
Camera Version: UG330_C_FW-4.9.1_150804_H
XIRO App: V2.1.3