failure to calibrate control.

Ask for advice with fixing or repairing or custom modifications here.
Tom

failure to calibrate control.

Post by Tom » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:04 pm

After doing the updates for the gimbal and drone, I failed to calibrate my controller, connecting to this app must have changed things because was flying satisfactory before. Now the lever and the setting way far off, therefore I can't pair the drone as position of the sticks most likely too far off. Left lever is way up at ten O'clock position, right lever is at 4 O'clock positions,
they don't move when I work with them. However other buttons do respond. Do you think this controller is defective? Or have any of you had this and found a way to reset things? Thanks

qBan

Re: failure to calibrate control.

Post by qBan » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Wish u could help you, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of activities in this forum, i asked a question a week ago and no answer from anybody

alex
Site Admin

Post by alex » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:38 am

As qban has pointed out that there is not much activity on the forum, I would like to say this forum is not linked to Xiro in any way. I just bought an xplorer saw there was not a forum so set one up we will help where we can and when
Cubot X17,Android 5.1
My Xiro:
Xiro Explorer V
Gimbal Version: 50521
Flight Controller Version: 50710
Camera Version: UG330_C_FW-4.9.1_150804_H
XIRO App: V2.1.3

qBan

Post by qBan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:07 pm

alex wrote:As qban has pointed out that there is not much activity on the forum, I would like to say this forum is not linked to Xiro in any way. I just bought an xplorer saw there was not a forum so set one up we will help where we can and when
I understand, im not complaining at all, better this than nothing. Just wish there was a little more activity that's all

Tom

Post by Tom » Fri May 05, 2017 12:56 am

I had that exact same thing happen to mine, Had to return it for a new controller.