Won't stop beeping after firmware upgrade - Help

Ask for advice with fixing or repairing or custom modifications here.
graemepnz
Airborne

Won't stop beeping after firmware upgrade - Help

Post by graemepnz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 am

Hi Guys

Bought a Xiro Xplorer V yesterday, upgraded the flight control software as per the Xiro website, only problem is that now when I turn the drone on it just keeps going with the intermittent beep and won't turn off when the power button is pressed.

Please can anyone help? I've only flown it once and just want to get it up in the air again!

Thanks in advance

m15alien
First Officer

Re: Won't stop beeping after firmware upgrade - Help

Post by m15alien » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:11 am

Hi, if you press the power button for more than 15 seconds does it power off?
However i would try to repeat the FC unit firmware upgrade. Make sure to put the correct firmware using the correct micro usb interface (one for the Gimbal upgrade and the other one for the FCU).
' /\.|_.|.[-.|\|.

Redmi Note 3 Pro - Android 6.0.1
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Xiro Xplorer V 08/2015
Gimbal Ver. 50521
Flight Controller Unit: 50913
Camera Ver. UG3300_C_FW_4.9.1_150827_H
App Ver. 2.2.0.0623

graemepnz
Airborne

Post by graemepnz » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:59 am

Hey thanks for your help. I redid the FC upgrade and that sorted that.

Sadly have connected gimbal for the first time today and when opening the Xiro app (android) it asked me to upgrade gimbal version 50521. Have done this after 2 attempts but have no control over the angle of the camera now. Any ideas?

Cheers

TomKnAL
Airborne

Re Can't Tilt Camera

Post by TomKnAL » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:45 pm

graemepnz wrote: Sadly have connected gimbal for the first time today and when opening the Xiro app (android) it asked me to upgrade gimbal version 50521. Have done this after 2 attempts but have no control over the angle of the camera now. Any ideas?
I had this problem quite often. (Right now I'm waiting for a replacement gimbal.) Once I was flying and it wouldn't work, so I tried again when I got home. It failed the first time indoors but worked the next 4-5 times. I theorized that it might be temperature or humidity related, but further experiments did not support this. I found that I could usually get it work by powering down, then remounting the gimbal. It happened often enough that I started testing the tilt before compass calibration.

ethanshdd

Post by ethanshdd » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Having this exact issue as the op

I have 4 blue lights and drone is constantly beeping.

Cannot get it to pair with multiple computers (Mac or pc)

Please help.

Cheers