new xiro basic. problems

Use this place to introduce yourselves and general chit chat
logansrunn3

new xiro basic. problems

Post by logansrunn3 » 26 Feb 2016, 06:19

hey guys! I'm a recent xiro standard owner,(two weeks) and I've had several problems. first time powering up left rear motor lagged about two seconds behind the other three spooling up.next time tx vibrated and showed ared quad icon.did this three times in a row! called it a nite next day everything was great! flew three short flights feeling the bird out. next day powered up hovered about eight ft. up with green,slow flashing then quad went green fast flashing and flew backwards and to the right ignoring tx commands and crashed into my fence.could not shut the motors down with the tx and had to invert the quad by hand to shut the motors down.took it inside and inspected it no apparent damage but left rear motor refused to spin up only spinning briefly on shut down. did this six or seven times. called it a day.next day quad was fine except for a slight delay for left rear motor to start.flew four or five times without problems until I got a low battery warning. but there was no slow red flashing warning it went straight to fast red flashing and landed. any thoughts from anyone?