Xplorer v powerbutton doesnt turn on drone

Description of your first forum.
RvEijk1990

Xplorer v powerbutton doesnt turn on drone

Post by RvEijk1990 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:24 am

Hi all,..

im Rick,. 26 years old and I live in the Netherlands
Was hoping to introduce mtself in an other way ( not with a drone that doesnt work)

Had the xplorer v for a few weeks and had great fun with it already but unfortunate yesterday I crashed into a tree (Luckely low altitude and low speed) with that crash my gimball got ripped off,. the cable from the gimball to the drone got pulled out,.. So after an hour or so I managed to get the cable back into possition and reassembled to test if it still works,.. I had to reconnect the extender with the gimball and that went wel without a problem camera connnected and got live feed on my Iphone,.. but after this step I wanted to shut off the drone by holding the powerbutton,.. nothing happened the drone stays powered on,. tried again and again with no result,.. So I decided to pul the battery out from the body,.. offcourse the drone is off at this moment,. battery back under the body locked in position,. and pushing and holding the powerbutton but nothing happens,.... cant find nothing about this problem and I am desperate to find out!!!

Who can be my saving angel???

Grtz from NL GENTS

What is the issue? cant seem to figure it out by myself so!!

alex
Site Admin

Re: Xplorer v powerbutton doesnt turn on drone

Post by alex » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:43 am

I would open the drone possibly the wire to the power button has become disconnected, hope this helps

Alex
Cubot X17,Android 5.1
My Xiro:
Xiro Explorer V
Gimbal Version: 50521
Flight Controller Version: 50710
Camera Version: UG330_C_FW-4.9.1_150804_H
XIRO App: V2.1.3