No Follow snap????

Description of your first forum.
k8mcb

No Follow snap????

Post by k8mcb » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:44 am

I bought the Explorer V last week and have everything figured out except I have no Follow snap option on the modes menu within the app, only shoot and follow me. I an waiting to hear back from Xiros "second tier" support for this. In the mean time has anyone experienced this? Also I would like to try an earlier version of the app to see if that changes anything, but cannot locate it. Does anyone here have an earlier .apk that you could zip to me?
Last thing my mobile device is a Motorola Moto g3 running android 6.0.....

misterconway10

Re: No Follow snap????

Post by misterconway10 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 am

Pretty sure only iOS has follow snap at the moment. It's supposedly coming for Android but who knows when. Also if you want to download older versions and try them out, I got them from apkpure. It had every version back to like 2.0.6

k8mcb

Re: No Follow snap????

Post by k8mcb » Sun May 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Thanks for the reply... yes I was told by Xiro that follow snap is iOS only. They said that the differences in processing power from one android device to another is to broad to have it be functioning and stable. I still believe that if an android version did exist that if it worked on some devices that would be better than nothing at all.... Thanks again